Technical characteristics of the equipment
Removing impurities and preventing the appearance or development of bacteria is a necessary and preliminary step in the production of food products. For this reason, and seeking to facilitate this process in plants, ESSI has designed the Automatic CIP..
- Capacities between 12.000 L/h and 35.000 L/h.
- It has options of 1 or 2 lines for simultaneous washing.
- Equipped with 3 or more tanks, made of stainless steel with thermal insulation.
- Washing temperature 73 – 84 °C.
- The cluster has sensors and automatic valves.The cluster has sensors and automatic valves.
- Tubular type exchanger.
- Return line.
Most relevant features
Integrated system for sanitization of pipes, tanks, among others.
Plus differential of the Automatic CIP
The Automatic (centralized) CIP cleaning system is designed to ensure efficient cleaning.
Expected metrics and outstanding indicators from the team
The Automatic CIP (centralized) is made of stainless steel.
Aspects of maintenance
All ESSI process equipment are highly functional systems that require a control and maintenance scheme to ensure the indicators of reliability, availability and performance in production.
ESSI has a portfolio of services and spare parts for the timely realization of preventive and corrective maintenance. It also offers a timely remote and face-to-face technical assistance system at all times.