ESSI A3 Aseptic Container
ESSI A3 Aseptic Container
Technical characteristics of the equipment
The ESSI A3 Aseptic Packaging Machine is designed for the aseptic packaging of low viscosity products such as water, milk, cream, flavored milk, chocolate milk, ice cream base, juices, nectars and refreshing drinks; treated by UHT sterilization processes. At the same time, guaranteeing the conservation of the microbiological and physicochemical characteristics of liquid products; it has 3 production heads independent of each other, each with packaging capacity from 200 ml to 1000 ml.
The ESSI A3 Aseptic Packaging Machine is characterized by the fact that all the active parts that determine the operations of forming, filling and sealing the bag are grouped in a sterile closed enclosure that guarantees aseptic conditions throughout production. Similarly, the packaging material is sterilized before contact with the product.
This equipment includes an Automatic CIP that guarantees its proper cleaning and at the same time has a remote connection via Ethernet.
Most relevant features
- It allows simultaneous packaging with a versatility of presentations ranging from 200 ml to 1000 ml. In addition, it has variable speeds for each of its three heads. This makes the ESSI A3 Aseptic Packaging Machine ideal for increasing or maintaining production in the different product presentations. This function depends on the in-line product supply capacity, either directly from a sterilizer or fed from an aseptic tank.
- The ESSI A3 Aseptic Packaging Machine is designed to ensure the preservation of the microbiological and physicochemical characteristics of the products to be packaged, such as pasteurized milk and long life or UHT.
The main processes of the ESSI A3 Aseptic Packaging Machine can be summarized in three groups:
- Proceso de limpieza: removal of all dirt deposited on a given surface, has an internal CIP and external COP cleaning system.
- Sterilization process: elimination of all types of existing microorganisms on a perfectly clean surface, it is important to understand that to perform sterilization, a correct cleaning must be carried out beforehand.
- Proceso de producción: packaging of liquid products, ensuring their commercial sterility without essentially altering their nutritional value, physicochemical and organoleptic characteristics; these products can be marketed at room temperature.
Plus differential of the ESSI A3 Aseptic Packaging Machine
This liquid packaging machine in a bag or sachet offers versatility of packaging in different presentations, produced simultaneously by each of its 3 independent heads.
The splicing unites The two plastic rolls when one of them runs out. This type of splice semiautomático reduce los tiempos de parada por cambio de rollo y disminuye considerablemente el desperdicio de polietileno.
Expected metrics and outstanding indicators from the team
The ESSI A3 Aseptic Packaging Machine is made up of mechanical systems made of 304 and 316L stainless steel, guaranteeing asepsis in the packaging process during direct contact with the product, giving it the best conditions in chemical cleaning.
Aspects of maintenance
All ESSI packaging equipment are highly functional systems that require a control and maintenance scheme to ensure the assurance of the indicators of reliability, availability and performance in production.
In this way, ESSI has a portfolio of services and spare parts for the timely performance of preventive and corrective maintenance, offering a timely remote and face-to-face technical assistance system at all times.